The Future is Here
The cloud keeps growing and shows no signs of fading to the background, according to an article on www.forbes.com
- Cloud computing is projected to increase from $67B in 2015 to $162B in 2020 attaining a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19%.
- 74% of Tech Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) say cloud computing will have the most measurable impact on their business in 2017.
Some of the main factors in cloud popularity is accessibility, allowing businesses to collaborate more effectively within an organization and access software, store data, and share information wherever and whenever needed.
At SkyWire we know how important it is to have programs that work for businesses of all sizes and provide accessibility to operate from everywhere. From our POS solutions, which provides instant management access from anywhere with the secured cloud-based manager’s dashboard to our cloud-based all-in-one Skywire Spa software, we’ve got you covered.
The cloud has completely changed the way enterprise operates and IT practices and is on an upward swing.
- Almost a quarter of companies use cloud-based applications today.
- The mobile cloud continues to expand. The days of being tied to a desk are over.
- Cloud-based applications allow for more cohesiveness in the workforce due to opening the information gates and allowing real time information accessible to all necessary parties.
The cloud has proven to be an effective and vital member of the team also a social powerhouse. More and more companies are seeing the impact of social engagement. Programs such as SkyWire Mobile Connect are bridging the gap between consumers and enterprise by providing a method that has proven to be more effective than email, allowing targeting promotions and increasing customer loyalty.
At SkyWire, the sky’s the limit!